Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wish there was more time

Thought I would pop in and let my regular customers now that I will have some new things on the market soon. 
We are once more in the process of heading south for the winter. This year via a trip to Kremmling. Yes I know that is north of where we are and not south. Well family and friends have met up there this time of year for a very long time. I am not into the hunting scene at all but enjoy visiting with the people we meet there.
So this week I have been going through all my art supplies trying to narrow down what to bring.
It is this time of year that I sometimes wish that I did not love a variety of mediums. But I love variety. So rug hooking, punch needle, painting, and doll making supplies must all come. I am so thankful that my husband knows I must create and does not complain about the four totes in the shower that must be moved to take a shower. Oh and the four totes under the bed. It is very interesting creating artwork in a fifth wheel trailer.We are hoping to get out of Westcliffe this week and to Kremmling before the weekend. Our Son Marcus will be sharing a week there with us.
I will still be creating while I am up there. Do look A Sun doll, two pumpkin head dolls and a witch doll. ++++ for some more Jack O Lanterns.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...