Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Westcliffe

We have enjoyed our short time here in Westcliffe. Much needed time with family but not near enough. Already miss our kids. It may be all Winter and into Spring before we get to see them again. A few hours a year is not nearly enough. But alas our jobs take us here and there. This year it is so hard to leave. We did not get to spend enough time with them. So much has happened this year. My dad suffered a small heart attack last fall and my mom was diagnosed with cancer late this summer. I can say that both are doing well and I am so thankful for this. But this to makes it hard to leave here. My parents live here in the Westcliffe area. We hope to find a summer job next year here in Colorado and who knows maybe move back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...