Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello

We finally made a decision about the siding to put on the garage. We choose a rustic channel spf 1x8 wood siding. Should be really pretty after we put it up.

I am dyeing some wool for my next 3-d rug hooking project. Have the wool soaking right now and will dye tomorrow. Or that is the plan. Going to try my hand at an old gold. I have been wanting to dye wool all summer.

Want to find some time to hook on my BHR challenge rug. The update is coming up in October and I have hardly anything hooked on it.

Thanks to all of the ladies who wrote me a comment on the changes to my blog look post.

Hugs to you all,
JoEllen


Oh I think I am going to like this old gold color. Yes indeed. Now if it will work for what I want it to work for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...