Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Rug Hooked Pineapple



This is my Pineapple that I have been working on. It is very realistic in size to a pineapple. Love the way it turned out. Please leave me a comment about what you think of this Pineapple. Most of the wool used for this Pineapple is hand dyed by me.

If you are interested in me making you a pineapple you can special order one on my web site.

The pattern is available for purchase on my Web site.
Purchase Pineapple Pattern



Look for an already made Rug hooked pineapple on Ebay this week.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbefruitfulQQhtZ-1


Do look for more Dimensional Rug Hooked Creations to come out soon.

Have a blessed day.
JoEllen of BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS

7 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

JoEllen, Wowser! That is one Awesome pineapple...You did a fantastic job. It looks so lifelike. Give yourself a big pat on the back!! Just wonderful..

ihook2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ihook2 said...

Oh JoEllen, just love the pineapple. After our "egg" class, guess I could do one. I have lots of pineapples in my house. I'll get the pattern when it's ready and add it to my stock pile.
Pam

Robin said...

Hi JoEllen! Thanks for visiting my blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pineapple! Great job!! Very good wool selection.

Betsey said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog! Great to find more rug hooking online. Your pineapple is just great!

Karen said...

JoEllen, Thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE your pineapple, and all the rest of your neat work. I may be picking your brain for help in my rug hooking-learning-projects. I am loving it so far, and ever so often, I go look at some inspiring ones a friend of mine has! Karen

danasmith said...

The pineapple is awesome! I haven't done anything but rugs and might have to branch out after seeing this!
Dana
www.TheThingsILove.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...