Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Progress on Dolls



Remember I am happy to do special orders and I do try to find something for your color schemes.


After these dolls and patterns are finished. I hope to begin another spring rug hooking pattern. What should I make dimensional this spring? Plus create a tutorial on dimensional rug hooking. Please stay posted for when this tutorial will become available.

I did one last year on my Easter Eggs.

Also I hope to put all my doll making tips into one place and post this information. You learn a lot through the years as you make dolls. I want to pass on this information that I have gleaned a long the line.

JoEllen


3 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Cute little doll!

Miz T. said...

Love, love, love the tissue box lady! That is a wonderful design! But I think all your designs are unique and clever. I will look forward to a tutorial on 3 dimensional rug hooking as I missed the one on Easter eggs. Keep up the great work!
Lauri

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Oh Joellen your mammy is sweet!!!!!!!!! Thank You for stopping by my blog.
Hugs,
Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...