Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Wicked Witch Cauldron Candy Holder


This cauldron is made from paint stained osnaburg fabric. It has a rustic grungy appearance. This Cauldron is free standing. I have added a fun black bow with
jack-o-lantern face on it. This cauldron will hold about a bag of little wrapped candies. It stands almost 7" tall and is almost 6" across the top.
Circumference around the widest part of the Cauldron is 22".

Special orders are welcome for this wonderful candy holder. Allow me 5 days to make and ship after payment is received.
Order through my web site.
Halloween Fabric Bows will vary.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This content ought to be praised as it succeeds in making us trust as it true. I follow a number of posts but I have never visited such an amazing blog before. To tell the truth I love to follow your work as it gives me inspiration.And yes i have book mark your site befruitfulkreations.blogspot.com .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...