Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Punch Needle

Okay first of all can you tell me what is the correct way to word this artform?
Is is punchneedle, needle punch, or punch needle?

I finally tried this art form. I used a Cameo punch needle to do this. My snap dragon rug frame came in handy and I am glad I used it.

I am really enjoying this. Might even be able to sell this piece as it is easy to do this and coming along great. Will post a photo of my finished creation if it comes together. Need less to say this will be a dimensional piece as I long doing 3-D art forms.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

sounds great! Can't wait to see your new creation...

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Watch out! This is addictive...it is sort of like fiber meditation. I liked it so much that I got a rug punch, too. So now I have the punchneedle, the regular rug hook, the Oxford for rugs, and all the regular old embroidery stuff. (The silly thing is that I mainly do needlefelting and polymer. A girls got to be well rounded, no?)

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

I am hearing you as I think I may get an oxford to....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...