Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creating

Rest and relaxation has been my agenda since we celebrated the end of another year of selling pumpkins and then Christmas Trees in Sierra Vista this year. I have read a couple of books that I have been calling my name. Dark Peril by Christine Feehan and Lover Mine by J.R.Ward. Enjoyed both of these books. 
We are excited about a visit from our son Marcus. He is flying down late Thursday night.

I am am so excited to say that a McGown Teacher bought my Dimensional Rug hooked Windy Santa. She will be teaching a class on dimensional rug hooking with a Santa theme next November in Texas. My santa will be on display as a reference. How fun in that? Here is the front view.

My mind is moving toward creating mode and I plan to start creating after Marcus leaves. Look for something new for Halloween Queens on Feb. 1. I am already thinking Spring so look for some fun creations to hit the market soon. You all know one of my favorite things is creating black dolls so I am sure there will be a black doll soon.

Stayed tuned you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...