Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Traveling Mode

Tomorrow we hope to begin our journey back to Colorado via one of our favorite states New Mexico. We may not be moving back to Colorado yet. We are waiting to hear back about a summer job in Wyoming.

So I am sad to say that I will not be a vendor at the Colorado Hook-in. Not knowing what are plans are made this impossible for me to commit too.

I do have two new Black Dolls sets finished and I hope to list these over the next few days and another black doll that is almost finished. So stay tuned as to when these will hit the market.

1 comment:

justalittleprim@sbcglobal.net said...

Hi Girl Friend, I am sad that you may not be able to do the Devern hooking show. I so want to go to it and trying to talk my big kids into going with me. Wy. does sound like a lot of fun for a summer job tho. LenZie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...