Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Relaxing

We have been enjoying our time in Colorado. Watching the many deer in the valley. We also have daily visit from our squirrels and chipmunks. We have the squirrels with the tufted ears. Both the gray and the black ones. I think they are called Abert Squirrels. We have noticed a flicker as decided to peck holes in our garage ugggghhhhh. Any hints as to how to stop that? David thought maybe one of those owls.

I have been taken time to relax and enjoy my family. Plus my right arm has really been bothering me so I have been trying to not use it in hopes that it will start feeling better. So far this has not helped. The doctor thinks it is tendonitis.  I am missing rug hooking and needle punching. The idea's are still flowing though. I think I will try my hand and hooking our pet cat. Either as a purse or a pillow or maybe both. I am at the drawing and planning stage for this. 

If you have created a rug hooked piece of your pet I would love to see it. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...