Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Dimensional Rug Hooking Blog

 
In my art I find myself traveling many different avenues of mediums. One of my favorites is rug hooking. This love prompted me to start a blog called dimensional rug hooking. Some of those who follow my art are interested in Rug Hooking and Needle Punch only. Since I also am a doll maker I felt that it was a good idea to try to separate the two. Although I still do post my rug hooking creations here in my BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS Blog
 
 
Over the last week I have been working on a Rug Hooked Cat Purse.  I am hoping to make this into my next pattern. This will be a little challenging to write a pattern for so wish me luck with this. 

Our Cat has been the model for this purse. Here he is.
 


 
I will be posting photos of the cat purse shortly. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...