Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Here ** My Witches House **






What a fun creation to display on your door this Halloween. This is a dimensional fabric Witch House with lots of detail. The house roof, bat, witch and cats are added pieces. German glitter glass was used to enhance this wonderful house. The is a ghost and skeleton looking out the windows. The other window has a candle. In the corner is an awesome grungy spider in his web. He has wire legs and looks hairy. This Witch House is 11" by 17" and has a pictue hanger sewn to the back for easy hanging.

Available on my web site.

JoEllen


2 comments:

Witoka said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog site. I am really enjoying looking at all of your rug hooking. They are so cute. I have never seen the 3 dimensional, I really like them. It is a very fun craft.

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Awwww thank you so much for your comments. I enjoyed your blog to.

Hugs JoELlen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...