Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Creating Dolls

Started a couple of different doll sets.

One Gingerbread doll set. Will be a mamma and baby gingerbread set. Many of you know I love the Gingerbread theme.

The other if it turns out will be a Reindeer Mamma and Baby doll set. I have never made a Reindeer set before. I have made a reindeer for a doll set but not a Mamma and Baby reindeer set.

Please stay posted I hope to have these ready before we go on our cruise.

We are going cruising just after Thanks Giving. Doing a Mexican Riviera Cruise. We are meeting up with our children for this cruise. I can't wait to see them. I miss them a lot.

Been thinking seriously about doing a Rug hooked Pillow Santa. Have a wonderful photo of a woodland Santa whose cloak is blowing in the wind. Called Wind blown Santa. I dyed wool yesterday for his Cloak. Will have to do a smaller cut to work this Santa. But I think I will do this.

Wish me luck on all of these creations.

JoEllen

2 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

You are always creating something new and fun! Always love seeing what you do with your thoughts once they become hooked projects. Have a fun time on your trip and enjoy the time spent with your kids. When you find a spare moment stop over at my blog you've been tagged.
:)Ginger

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Good Morning Ginger,

Boy I am tagged. :-) Thanks sweety.

JoEllen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...