Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gingerbread Tissue or Kleenex Cover Doll Pattern



This adorable Gingerbread doll is about 14" tall which makes her a perfect size for any room in your house. This pattern comes with complete instructions to teach you how to draw and paint the facial features of this gingerbread. Detailed directions on how to make the tissue bowl are included.  Through my years of doll making I have gleaned many tips for making dolls. I have passed many of these tips onto you in this pattern. Instructions for the clothing construction are included. I believe that a picture often speaks louder then words. So many relevant photos are included in this pattern. This pattern does include  full size patterns pieces. I will teach you how to make everything you see in the cover photo.       

See contact information in the left column. 


Please Contact me for Paypal Invoice
Pdf Version
$9.95 USA
Mailed Version
$10.95 USA 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...