Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My feet had been peeling for several years. I finally decided to search what I could find out about natural remedies online. I found out that this peeling can be caused from a fungus on the feet. One of the remedies said to rub tea tree oil on your feet. I happened to have some of this so I gave it a try. I rubbed it on right before going to bed. First night I put it on and crawled into bed David said, "what is that awful smell". True it does not smell very good but my feet are so much better after rubbing this on for three nights in a row and waiting for about a week. Why a week mainly because I forgot to use it. My feet look so much better. So keep this in mind if you too have peeling feet. Make sure you are not allergic to it by doing a patch test first. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...